HD34 is a 30x30cm box truss of optimum load bearing capacity up to spans of 18m and the 3mm wall thickness assures durability and extra strength.
Square Trusses with a square profile geometry for larger loads.
- Increased wall thickness for main tubes of 3mm.
- Increased loading compared to FD34 (+30% – 50%).
- TuV Tested.
- Also available in ladder HD32 and triangle HD33.
HD34 guarantees optimum load bearing capacity up to spans of 18m. Using the 3mm wall thickness assures durability and extra strength. Designed for high frequency usage or installations, which demands higher loading. Ideal trussing for rental, touring and exhibition companies. Made with the fast conical connection system (FD) and tested accordingly to the DIN 4113 / VBG 70 specifications by the TuV.
- Main tube:50×3 mm
- Braces:20×2 mm
- Material:AlMgSi 1 F31/EN AW 6082 T6
- Connection System:Eurotruss FD