The KA24 is a 4 channel per 500W on 4 Ohm and the KA84 is a 4 channel per 2000W on 4 Ohm. Each model has 4 fully independent and configurable channels.
The KA24 can be used as a mixer for fixed installations thanks to the microphone and Phantom power options available on every analog IN. 2 GPIO ports give easy external analog controls using K-array accessories. All DSP functions are remote controlled via the K-framework software over RS485 (3-pin XLR) or integrated USB connector.
- 2000W in just 2 rack units
- 4 analog IN and 2 AES-EBU IN to 4 fully configurable OUT
- 2 GPIO for external analog controls
- Integrated DSP with processing, matrix and delays
- Onboard touch screen for easy access functions
- Mic IN and 48V option on all IN for mixer application
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Concert halls, clubs, houses of worship
- Portable and installed AV systems
- Cinema surround sound and effects