The Kommander-KA02 is the smallest amplifier in the Kommander line with an incredibly compact size of 144 x 46 x 144 mm.
The amplifier features mini-jack unbalanced and two balanced analog inputs, TOSLINK optical digital input and complete wireless connectivity. Converted by AKM’s quality ADC, the audio is processed by a powerful DSP working at 96 kHz – 32 bit and amplified by a 4-channel Class D module.
With the backing of 200 W, the KA02 can be arranged in multiple output configurations such as 4x 50 W, 2x 100 W or 2x 50 W + 1x 100 W.
Mobile devices can stream music through the Kommander-KA02 via Bluetooth. With the possibility to be controlled via Wi-Fi by a dedicated app, the KA02 has the ability to access music from any USB storage device and through onboard Spotify Connect or Web Radio streaming.
Easily concealed and remotely controllable, the Kommander-KA02 compact amplifier is the perfect solution for discreet installations.
The Kommander-KA02 is included in the Azimut systems as the optimal companion for the Lyzard and Vyper loudspeakers.
- Type 4-channel class D audio amplifier
- Max Output @ 4Ω 4 x 50 W (1)
- Analog Input 3.5 mm jack unBAL analog stereo input
- .2x BAL input: Phoenix MC 1.5/ 3-ST-3.81
- Digital Input TOSLINK optical input
- GPIO 5x user selectable
- Data 4x USB-A 2.0
- . 1x RJ45 Ethernet
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy
- . Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Handling and Finishes
- Protections Over Temp. (Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- MAINS Operating Range Dedicated AC/DC power adapter 100-240V ~ AC, 50-60 Hz input / 24 V, 4 A DC output
- Power Consumption 20 W, 1/8 Rated Power (Pink Noise)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 144 x 46 x 144 mm (5.7 x 1.8 x 5.7 in)
- Weight 0.5 kg (1.1 lb)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black