The Optical TNS is perfect for connecting FOH to stage using Cat5E Ethernet cables for distances under 100m, and an Optical input for fibre connections over distances exceeding 100m. The 1 Gigabyte network switch also features a built in UPS to ensure the stability and resilience of your show setup.
- 1 OpticalCON optical input.
- 6 Ethercon outlets with status indication above the outlet
for easy status checking.
- Integrated LCD display for easy configuration and status reporting.
- Built in UPS – Maintain the network during mains outages.
- Titan Net integration with Avolites Titan Consoles (v10), status and topology information and network warnings such as lost connections, bad network speed or faulty cables. Confirm status info from your console.
- Can be used by direct connection to the Avolites Arena console or in pairs to any Avolites Titan console.
- Connect FOH to the stage with Cat5E Ethernet cables, up to 100m dependent on cable quality.
- The Optical port connection can be used to bridge distances larger than the 100m Ethernet, depending on the fibre used this can be 225m-550m (multimode) or 10Km (single mode)
- Ports usable at 10,100 and 1000Mbps
- Bandwidth: 20Gbps full duplex
- Network latency 1000Mbps: Less than 4μs
- 1 front 0pticalCON optical input at the front (850nm multimode as standard, single mode optional)
- 6 front Ethercon outlets with status indication above the outlet for easy status checking
- 1 front status indication for rear mounted EtherCON outlet
- 1 rear Ethercon outlet with status indication above the outlet for easy status checking
- IEC mains inlet compatible with the IECLock(TM) connector
- Dimensions – 1 Rack Unit x 270mm deep