Dante™ in Our DNA. Prism DSPs are equipped with 128 (64×64) Dante channels. The Dante protocol enables ultra-reliable multi-channel audio networking over IP. Together, Symetrix and Dante provide the fastest possible way to implement, control, and maintain a system of networked DSPs and accessories – including third party Dante-enabled microphones, loudspeakers, power amps, and mixing consoles.
Scaling Up. A Prism system’s analog input and output count may be increased using Symetrix Dante-enabled xIn 4, xIO 4×4, xOut 4, xIn 12, and xOut 12 analog I/O expanders.
Unlimited Programming Flexibility. Prism is programmed using Composer – Symetrix’ award winning open-architecture CAD application. Unique to Composer is the ability to natively configure Symetrix and select third party Dante hardware – thereby eliminating the confusion of multiple or redundant software applications. Learn more about Composer here.
Control Made Easy. Multiple control options include low-cost Symetrix ARC wall panels and an easy to generate SymVue Windows virtual GUI. The human readable Composer Control Protocol supports programming of third-party touch screens and control devices.
An Embedded Web Server for Status and Even More Control. Prism’s embedded web server displays I/O levels, diagnostics data, and hosts ARC-WEB – a browser-based interface for smart phones, tablets, and computers.
Form, Fit and Function. Prism 8×8, 12×12 and 16×16 have been designed using standard 19” x 1U enclosures. For convenient point-of-use or rack mounting, Prism 0x0 and 4×4 feature 1/2 rack 1U form factors (Surface and rack mount kits sold separately).
• 12 analog in and out, 64×64 Dante and powerful Symetrix DSP reduce overall system costs.
• Ultra low latency Dante network audio protocol uses standard IT infrastructure.
• Industry leading analog and A/D/D/A performance, 48 volt phantom mic power.
• Configured using award winning Composer software. Controlled from ARC wall panels, ARC-WEB and third-party touchscreens. Embedded web server enables remote metering and diagnostics.
• Front panel LCD provides configuration information, system status, and analog audio levels.