This high efficiency bass-reflex subwoofer system uses dual 18SX low frequency transducers with 4” voice coils. The exceptional power handling capacity and efficiency provide high sound pressure levels of powerful bass. Two hand locations facilitate handling. The cabinet is constructed from Birch plywood and is finished with a protective paint. The loudspeaker is protected by a perforated steel grille, sealed against corrosion using a powder coat finish. The Rf-218 is designed for use in biamped systems with external amplification.
– High output bass-reflex subwoofer system
– Twin 18SX Hi-power woofers with 4” voice coil
– Top located pole mount socket
– Side located handles.
- RMS Power Handling:2000 W
- Peak Power Handling:8000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB):29 Hz-160 Hz
- Nominal Impedance:4 ohms
- On-axis Sensitivity 1 W / 1 m:101 dB SPL
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m:140 dB
- Enclosure Material:Birch Plywood
- Connectors:2 x NL4 speakON
- Dimensions (H x W x D):106.7 x 54 x 67 cm
42 x 21.3 x 26.4 in
- Weight:64.5 kg (141.9 lb)