Philips Strand Lighting is proud to introduce the next generation of DMX512 networking nodes. Following on the heels of the N21 ShowNet nodes, the DMX512 Networking nodes expand the formats supported to include sACN, Art-Net, RDM, ShowNet, Vision.net and more.
Compact and flexible, these networking nodes provide cost-effective network connectivity for facilities of all sizes. Each node can be dynamically configured for input or output operation or Vision.net bridging. Node status, Node ID, port identification, and configuration are available on the integral LCD display (three-port and eight-port models). The display features a full-range of menu options and the back light are user adjustable.
All Philips Strand Lighting networking nodes feature advanced DMX512 patching, permitting any range of 512 numbers to be selected for each DMX512 port. Priority patching with up to three levels of priority assignments is available.
- Compact and cost-effective DMX512 nodes
- Fast 40 Hz DMX512 update rate
- Ports may be custom configured with any 512 DMX512 addresses for complete system flexibility
- Ports may be configured to support Vision.net control – bridging to Vision.net areas
- 10/100BT Ethernet operation
- Three-port and eight-port nodes provide an integral LCD display provides node and port labeling, node status and configuration information
- Integral LCD display (three-port and eight-port models) is user adjustable for dark applications
- 1U rack mount nodes available with eight DMX512 ports – two models either 5-pin Phoenix or 5-pin XLR connectors
- Nodes are available in wall mount and 1U rack mount variants
- Single-port and three-port models include back box (for flush or surface mounting), rubber feet, and removable C-Clamp.
- Single-port node fits into standard single-gang box and three-port node fits standard two-gang back box
- Single-port and three-port nodes are fully compliant with IEEE802.3af power over Ethernet
- Compatible with ShowNet, sACN, Vision.net and Art-Net nodes and control systems