The PLPROFILE1 is a variable beam profile with precise beam control and pattern projection from a high output beam. An innovative combination of LED source technology and precision optical design, the PLPROFILE1 delivers Philips Selecon’s industry benchmark projection quality in a compact, robust luminaire.
A key benefit of the PLPROFILE1 is that it is no longer necessary to change lamps or colour filter. Combining the superior control and light quality of a Philips Selecon
Profile with seamless fading between colors allows designers a new level of creativity. Less power consumption and no dimmer circuits makes the PLPROFILE1 the obvious choice for pattern projection and stage washes.
- Single source RGBW LED chip delivers limitless colour mixing and variable colour temperature.
- Available in 18-34 or 24-44 beam angles.
- Interchangeable lens tray between medium and wide versions.
- Slot provided for iris, M size pattern holder, or third party effect accessory.
- Homogenised fully mixed light, no multiple colour shadows.
- Quick selection of colour pre-sets.
- No need for lamp replacement or filter maintenance.
- No need for dimmers, connect directly to mains supply.
- PowerCon In/Out Power connectors.
- DMX512 Input/Output with 8 or 16-bit resolution.
- Onboard LCD Menu for ease of addressing/setup.
- Fitted with rated safety cable.