The Rama LED Fresnel provides an adjustable cone of light , has a soft edge and is easily blended with adjacent beams to provide even illumination.
The minimal power consumption and full warm white output results in significant reductions in power consumption over traditional 1 / 1.2kW Tungsten Halogen luminaires.
- Homogenized fully mixed white light with no multiple shadows or fringing.
- No need for lamp or colour filter replacement.
- No need for dimmers, connect directly to mains supply.
- DMX 512A(RDM) input/output with 8 or 16 bit resolution
- Quiet active cooling system.
- Onboard LCD menu for ease of addressing /setup / manual operation.
- Integrated safety bond rated for the luminaire
- Adjustable yoke balance point.
- ‘Swing-down’ door for easy access for cleaning.
- Disconnects the mains power supply on opening.
- Smooth ‘posi-slide’ focus system, no metal to metal contact.
- Constructed from aluminium extrusion and moulded engineering plastics.
- Tilt and focus scales are in real degrees allowing for accurate WSIYWYG implementation.
- Voltage: 220-240 VAC
- Wattage : 94.5W (total consumption)
- Current: 0.5A @230V