Last modified on September 7, 2020.
General Terms & Conditions & Definitions
1. Once a Customer has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services.
2. In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall means, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited, or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
3. “The Merchant” means “Procom Middle East Audio and Lighting Systems Trading LLC”. The Payment Service Provider(s) means “Networks International”
4. The Merchant assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
i) The delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Pay by link or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
ii) Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Pay by link.
5. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that the Merchant has no control over such matters. The Merchant does not at any time have access to the card information neither directly or indirectly on their servers. It is all handled by the Payment Service Provider.
6. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, The Merchant does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
7. The Merchant shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
8. The User shall directly contact his Credit/Debit card Company for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Credit/Debit Card by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by Credit card Provider. The Merchant would not be responsible for the compensation for damages resulting from such misuse of Credit/Debit card.
Lawful Use of the Credit/Debit Card
1. The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The User may pay his/ her order amount to the Merchant by using a debit/credit card. The User warrants, agrees, and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provide his/ her card details:
i) The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card, for such transactions;
ii) The User is responsible to ensure that the card details provided by him/ her are accurate;
iii) The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card for the payment of order amount selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
iv) The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Payment Refund Policy
1. If accepted by the business side of the Merchant (subject to the sales terms and conditions), The User will bear all the costs of the refund through the card in case there are any charges by the bank, the payment service provider or other party. The Merchant will pay back the net amount received.
2. The refund will go to the same card used to make the payment.
3. Your refund will be initiated once returned order would have been received back in our customer fulfillment center and inspected by our team.