The VL2600 Spot is designed with top-class performance and cost-effective ownership in mind. It produces 19,000 lumen of high color temperature, high contrast light output from its state-of-the-art 550W light engine, with a class-leading zoom range of 7-48°. Expanding on the color range of the VL2500, it offers a broader choice of saturated colors whilst maintaining the familiar Vari-Lite color palette from the CMY color system with variable CTO adjustment. Effects features include Iris, two rotating gobo wheels and one fixed, plus additional color wheel, prism and variable frost. Compact, lightweight, fast and accurate, the VL2600 Spot is engineered to be easy to use, prep and maintain.The VL2600 Spot is one of three luminaries designed as the LED generation update for the popular VL2500 Series. A full system lighting solution with dedicated Spot, Wash and Profile fixtures, the VL2600 range combines Vari-Lite quality and performance with the latest LED technology, all engineered to deliver the best possible package to the mid-sized show lighting segment.
- Lower power consumption – approx. 820W (550W LED engine)
- High output – 19,000 lumens
- Flat, even beam
- Full wipe framing shutter
- Color mixing – CMY + variable CTO
- Two-year limited warranty.
- Good color rendering: CRI 81 | TM30 Rf/80Rg/94
- High color temperature – 7200 CCT
- High contrast ratio
- Wide zoom range – 7° to <48°
- Fixed color wheel (7+ open)