Procom Middle East is organizing the first Chain Master Training in Dubai – UAE to take place on July 8-9-10 2019.
Chain Master is a lead manufacturer of lifting equipment and rigging hoists for the entertainment industry.
The German-made electric chain hoists, trolleys and trussing control systems are suitable for applications ranging from installation work to complex scene changes and even the complete automation of shows.
Participants will receive an overview of current standards, the proper handling and maintenance and testing of electric chain hoists.
They will learn the theory and practice to know the general structure of Chain Master electric chain hoists.
They will conduct tests and adjustment of safety devices.
Moreover, they will receive knowledge in choosing the right electric chain hoists and their controls for the various applications.
After successfully passing the test participants personal certificates will be handed out.
The training will cover the following:
Monday – Theory BGV D8 (DGUV V54) / D8Plus
– Legal basics
– Electric chain hoist equipment
– Controller equipment
– The design and functioning of safety devices
– Maintenance and testing
Tuesday / Wednesday – Practice BGV D8 (DGUV V54) / D8Plus
– The design, functioning and adjustment of armature assemblies with operating brakes
– Design, functioning and adjustment of armature assemblies with operating and safety brakes
– Design, functioning and adjustment of a friction clutch
– Indirectly acting lifting power limiters
– Care, testing for wear, and replacement of the load chain
– Design and replacement of the chain guide
– Converting the chain hoist from single- to dual chain fall operation
– Mounting and testing of the load hook as well as a hook suspension
– Chain bags and chain bag relief devices
– Measurement of non-stationary devices
Training Fees: 2,800 AED + VAT
Venue: Procom Middle East Training Center at Dubai Silicon Oasis
Date: 8-9-10 July 2019