The Arena Theatre Fresnel is a 2.0kW/2.5kW fixture using an 200mm diameter lens. The adjustable cone of light has a soft edge, easily blended with adjacent beams to provide even illumination. This fully featured fixture is constructed of pressure die-castings and aluminium extrusion, offering superior light output, strength and performance.
- Wide range of beam angle from 7º to 60º
- Flat even beam with very little spill • Adjustable yoke balance point
- ‘Swing-down’ door for easy access to lamp or cleaning
- Choice of GY16 lamp socket for CP72/43 2.0kW lamp or G22 lamp socket for CP91, 2.5kW
- Smooth focus movement from ‘posi-slide’ focus system, no metal-to-metal contact
- Effective airflow maintains lower body temperature
- Integral micro-switch provides automatic disconnection of power to the fixture when removing the lamp module, preventing a student or technician inserting a lamp into an electrically live fixture