FD34 is a box truss used as span exposed to bending stress resistant span or as tower elements.
Square trussing with a square profile geometry for medium loads.
- Tolerance free connection with conical connector
- High Stability aluminium alloy
- Optimum manufacturing quality
- TuV Tested
- Available in any non-standard length and shape
FD34 straight elements lend themselves to use as span exposed to bending stress resistant span or as tower elements. Very suitable for bracing widths up to 12 m (16 m at reduced loads) at medium loads. Permitting almost limitless possibilities for the technical realization of creative ideas. Made with the fast connection system and tested according to the Din 4113/VBG 70 specifications by the TuV.
- Main tube:50×2 mm
- Braces:20×2 mm
- Material:AlMgSi 1 F31/EN AW 6082 T6
- Connection System:Eurotruss FD