Antari, a world renowned leader in entertainment atmospheric effects continues its expansion into fire and rescue training with the introduction of the all new FT-200 smoke generator.
Built on the success of Antari’s first smoke generator developed exclusively for fire and rescue training, the popular FT-100, the new FT-200 introduces new technologies to offer one of the worlds most rugged and advanced smoke generators for fire and rescue training.
● All new advanced steel heater block that doubles the flow rate of the FT-100, essentially increasing output by 200%.
● IP rated case design that allows the FT-200 to be used outdoor.
● Sleek and compact casing design with a heavy-duty handle allows the unit to be easily transported and stored.
● Capable of multi-position operation allowing the unit to generate smoke in either a vertical or horizontal position.
● Built-in electronic timer for hands-free operation.
– Input voltage
– Rated power
– Optional accessories
|US model : AC 100-120V, 50 / 60Hz 13.5A
EU model : AC 220-240V, 50 / 60Hz 7A
7.5 minutes (approx.)
2.4 Liter (0.63 gallon)
Antari FLP Fire Training Fog Fluid
0 °C – 40 °C (32 °F-104 °F)
8 meters height
DMX512, Timer, Manual, Wireless
Neutrik Powercon (Power)
XLR 5-pin (DMX)
Z-3 cable remote
L301 W194 H414 mm
(L11.85 W7.64 H16.30 inch)
16 kg (35.27 lbs)