HZ-1000 is the most advanced haze machine among Antari’s HZ series. With the option of single or twin-compressor modes, this exceptional hazer can now be used in a greater range of various venues.
The TFT color touch panel makes it much more instinct and easy when setting. More protection and convenience is provided with the wheeled-flight case while touring. Built-in turbo fan not only brings the haze higher and farther also enables the hazer to create drier haze with minimum residues. Bigger fluid tank and easy-to-see liquid level indication window both help make sure the show must go on!
Antari HZ-1000 Features:
- The maximum haze output is HZ-500’s double. Two operational modes: Single-Compressor or Twin-Compressor mode can be selected to create needed haze volume.
- Equipped with TFT color Touch Panel provides simple control interface.
- Flight case with wheels gives better protections for tours.
- Internal turbo fan enables haze to go higher and farther. Wind diverter can be set to 3 different angles.
- Dry haze with minimum residues.
- 6.4-liter large reservoir allows long time operation without frequent refills.
- Clear liquid level indication window.
– Input voltage: US model : AC 100-120V, 50 / 60Hz 9.6A. EU model : AC 220-240V, 50 / 60Hz 4.8A
– Rated power: 1150W
– Fluid consumption: 2.2 ml/min
– Fluid tank capacity: 6.4 Liter (1.69 gallon)
– Compatible fluid: Antari HZL Haze Fluid
– Operating time: 40 hrs max. output
– Ambient temp. range: 0 °C – 40 °C (32 °F-104 °F)
– Output: 7500 cu.ft./min. (212 m³/min.)
– Control: DMX 512, Timer, Manual, Wireless DMX (Optional)
– DMX channels: 2 channels
– Connection: Neutrik Powercon True1 (Power). XLR 3-pin and 5-pin (DMX)
– Optional accessories: W-DMX-PCBR Wireless DMX 512
– Dimensions: L 690 x W 510 x H 610 mm. (L 27.16 x W 20.07 x H 24.01 inch)
– Weight: 74.6 kg (164.46 lbs)