Product DescriptionIts beam is crisp and precise, directing light only where it is intended: thanks to the SPX filter frame system there is zero light leakage, so no additional masking is required. With reduced fan noise, the SPX LED WW is also quieter in operation than comparable LED fixtures. Ideal for applications such as education, houses of worship and themed environments. The SPX LED WW uses the same proven, high-precision, high-performance gate and lens sets as the renowned Selecon SPX Profile fixtures, with secure locking shutters, while other lens sets can be used with the universal lens tube adapter. With the ability to be dimmed either via DMX or from a conventional forward phase dimmer, the SPX LED WW provides a smooth, stepless fade right down to zero, giving it the perfect dimming credentials for performance lighting. Features
- Ability to be dimmed from a conventional forward phase dimmer
- Less fan noise in operation
- Selecon “box style” gel holder
- Mains or DMX dimming control with 115v or 230v operating mode selection switch.
- Delivers high output warm white light equivalent to, or greater than a 575 watt tungsten fixed or variable angle profile fixture.
- Use of SPX lens sets
- 50,000 hours of life expectancy.
- Constant CCT balance down to very low light levels irrespective of intensity setting
- RDM setup of fixture allows device settings to be configured remotely