The K-array Tornado KT2 C miniature sound source is a passive ceiling mount loudspeaker designed for high-quality distributed systems. Housed in a compact aluminum enclosure, the Tornado series is especially suitable for installations involving space limitations and visibility concerns.
With its ability to effortlessly reproduce both speech and music, it makes an excellent choice for fixed applications such as theatre, museum displays, restaurants, portable systems for corporate AV presentations, department stores, and in hidden locations such as chancel steps in houses of worship; the applications are endless.
- Single 2” long-excursion, full-range driver
- Wide-range frequency response
- Integrated 4-pin Phoenix connector
- Double voice coil driver for variable impedance 8-32 Ohm
- Ultra-strong, compact aluminum chassis
- Weather resistant IP54
- Flexible and easy-to-configure mounting options
- Audio for museum and exhibit displays
- Space-sensitive fills and distributed systems for speech and music
- Suitable for theaters and broadcast
- Installed audio-visual systems