The new VL1100 LED delivers high quality light and consistent color reproduction, the lighting designer’s first true alternative to traditional tungsten source in a moving head fixture.
A perfect ‘tungsten’ color shift and an innovative hybrid cooling system smoothly optimize the balance between light output and noise.
Key features and benefits
- Exclusive low-energy Philips LED engine
- Color reproduction consistent with existing VL1100
- Hybrid liquid / forced air cooling system
- 4-blade framing system (‘S’ version)
- CMY color mixing system
- Continuously variable zoom range 19°-36°: super zoom angles to 70°
- High CRI light output
- Tungsten red shift emulation during dimming
- User definable control of output/noise ratio
- 16-leaf Iris (‘I’ version)
- Color Enhancement channel
- Variable fan control channel