The VL3015LT Spot luminaire provides unprecedented output with an incredible zoom range optimized for long throw applications along with a vast array of powerful features.
Using a 1500W Osram double-ended short arc lamp to produce 41,487 lumens of output, the VL3015LT Spot features 10:1 zoom optics, CYM color mixing, variable CTO wheel, two five-position color wheels, three gobo/effects wheels, a beam size iris, and separate dimmer and ultra-fast strobe mechanisms. A standard palette of gobos, effects and colors is provided with the unit. Custom gobos, effects, and colors are available.
Additionally, the light contains an independent rotating and indexing 3-facet prism as well as an independent frost glass. The zoom range of 6° to 60° allows for use in a multitude of applications from stadiums to theatres.
The VL3015LT Spot luminaire allows users to operate its single lamp at three different wattages via either a control channel setting or a lamp menu option. With only a setting adjustment, the fixture will run its short arc lamp at 900W, 1200W or 1650W without any detrimental effects on the lamp.
- Color System: Six color control wheels total. A three filter CYM cross fading system, two fixed color wheels with five interchangeable color filters each capable of continuous wheel rotation for additional effects, and a variable CTO color temperature correction wheel.
- Zoom Optics: A 13-element 10:1 zoom optics system, covering a range from 6° to 60°.
- Beam Size Control: A mechanical iris provides continuous beam size control for rapid and smooth timed beam angle changes.
- Intensity Control: Full field dimming designed for smooth timed fades as well as quick dimming effects.
- Strobe: High-performance dual blade strobe system capable of ultra-fast operation.
- Rotating Gobo Wheels: Three gobo/effects wheels combine to each offer four rotatable, indexable gobo positions and one open position.
- Edge and Pattern Focus: Variable beam focus to soften edges of gobos or spots. Remarkable depth of field capability allows morphing effects between all pattern and effects wheels.
- Frost & Prism Capability: Independent rotating and indexing 3-facet prism as well as an independent variable frost glass.
- Pan and Tilt: Smooth, time-controlled continuous motion by way of three-phase stepper motor systems.
- Range: Pan – 540°, Tilt – 270°.
- Accuracy: 0.3° resolution.
- Source: Triple wattage, double-ended lamp. The lamp is capable of operation at 900W, 1200W or 1650W – mode selectable from fixture or console.
- Color Temperature: 6000K at 1650W and 6300K at 900W and 1200W
- Fixture Output: 41,487 lumens
- Power Requirements: Standard AC power distribution from 200– 264 VAC, 50/60 HZ. The unit requires up to 12A depending on the AC supply voltage.
- Reflector: Precision glass reflector system with dichroic cold mirror coating.
- Operational Temperature: -20° to 104°F (-29° to 40°C).
- Cooling: Forced air cooling.
- Control: Completely compatible with a wide variety of DMX512 consoles.
- DMX Channels: 36
- Mounting Position: The VL3015LT Spot luminaire can be mounted and operated in any orientation.
- Spacing: Hangs on 31 in. (79 cm) centers.
- Weight: 115 lbs (52.3 kg).