The Madrix Projects Middle East Contest came to an end with the announcement of the winner. We have received many submissions, and several qualify to win the contest.
However, Hi-Lights Group’s Grandstand lighting project for the Riyadh season was truly one-of-a-kind: A creative installation where 10,000 RGB LED pixels were controlled by 2 Madrix 5 Ultimate Keys
and 8 Madrix Luna
network nodes, generating a stunning lighting show. The technical complexity as well as the scale of the installation made it win the contest. Watch the video to see some of the best LED Pixel Mapping installations we received, and
of course, the winner’s project.
In case you missed it, below were the requirements of the contest, giving participants the chance to win Madrix 5 Key Entry and Madrix Stella.
Terms & Conditions:
- Post photos and/or videos of your LED Pixel Mapping project on Facebook or Instagram. Make sure your account and post are public
- Mention the venue or event name and installation date
- List the Madrix products used
- Tag @procom.me and @madrix_team
- Follow us @procom.me
For more information, contact us
- The contestant submitting the materials should be directly involved in the design, creation, or implementation of the project. Copyrights claims and credits are the responsibility of the person submitting.
- The project should be done using one or many Madrix products.
- The winner prize cannot be exchanged with any other items.
- The submitted projects have to be strictly in the Middle East region with a clear reference to the location.
- Procom has the right to re-use the submitted material crediting the material owner.
- Procom reserves the right to ask for further documentation to confirm the above points.
- This contest is organized by Procom Middle East and ends on July 30, 2020.