The MADRIX AURA is the central stand-alone controller for simple recording and large-scale pixel mapping. It redefines what is possible in a compact control unit with exceptional performance.
Stand-Alone Playback Independently run the most sophisticated light shows from this energy-efficient playback unit via Art-Net or Streaming ACN. Easily control up to 8 or 32 universes per device.
Live Recording Record any Art-Net or Streaming ACN network stream onto the inserted memory card. Unlike any other solution, recording a beautiful light show with MADRIX 5 is as easy as pressing record and play.
Central Hub Simply connect compatible MADRIX hardware interfaces or third-party nodes to provide the correct output for your lighting fixtures.
Time-Controlled Shows Run scenes automatically with the help of the internal clock as well as the available sunrise and sunset timers.
Master-Slave Synchronization & Scalability Manage large projects simply by connecting several units. The entire group is automatically synchronized across all DMX universes for flawless and uninterrupted playback.
Web Configuration Use the built-in web configuration page to access and change specific device settings, such as the important IP address, subnet mask, playlist settings, and much more.
Live Control Encased in a non-conductive design for DIN rails or wall mounting, 8 on-device buttons allow for quick playback and recording control. You can also directly adjust the overall speed and brightness.
Remote Control Trigger MADRIX AURA via HTTP commands and the built-in web server or use Art-Net/sACN. You can even add MADRIX ORION for interactive installations.Specifications
- Supply Of Power: DC 5 V – 24 V; connection via 2-pin, pluggable screw terminal or via 5 V USB
- Power Consumption: 1.5 W (300 mA) during normal operation (500 mA max. fused)
- Network Protocols: Art-Net, Streaming ACN
- Output: 8x / 32x 512 DMX channels output over Ethernet network
- Recording Input: 8x / 32x 512 DMX channels input over Ethernet network
- Remote Control Input: 1x 512 DMX channels received over Ethernet network
- Ethernet: 2x RJ45, Auto MDI-X, daisy-chain support, 10/100/1000 MBit/s
- SD Card Slot: Supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards
- USB Port: USB 2.0, type B plug
- Handling: 8 control buttons, 5 status LEDs (+ 4 network status LEDs)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 86 mm x 105 mm x 49 mm
- Weight: 148 g | 154 g incl. screw terminal, SD card, and wall mounts
- Operating Temperature: -10 °C to 70 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20 °C to 85 °C
- Relative Humidity: 5 % to 80 %, non-condensing (Operating / Storage)
- Case: Non-conductive, V-0 flammability rating (UL94 test method), designed for 35 mm DIN-rails or wall mounting
- IP Rating: IP20
- Certificates: CE, FCC, RoHS