The largest in K-array’s Rumble subwoofer line, the KU212 is comprised of a 12″ neodymium transducer combined with a 12″ passive transducer. Measuring at 33 x 65.5 x 20 cm and weighing 18 kg, the sub’s frame has a shallow depth and performs at high power.
Designed as the perfect companion to the K-array’s Installed Sound speakers, the Rumble-KU212 an ideal solution for complex medium and large-format projects like clubs, lounges and live concerts. KA series amplifiers have presets specifically optimized for KU212 applications.
Handling and Finishes
- Type Passive subwoofer
- Transducers 12″ neodymium magnet woofer / 12″ passive radiator
- Frequency Response (1) 35 Hz – 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 130 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 700 W
- Coverage Omni
- Connectors 4PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ω / 16 Ω selectable
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 655 x 330 x 200 mm (25.8 x 13.0 x 7.9 in) (3)
- Weight 18,5 kg (40.8 lb)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Finishes Gold, Polished, Brushed