The Tornado-KTL2 has a proprietary 2” high-efficiency drive unit with a neodymium magnet structure and a suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual transducer interference. The cone transducer delivers an impressive maximum peak SPL of 107 dB, and has a wide operating frequency range from 150 Hz to 18 kHz with very low distortion. This model features 6 integrated RGB LEDs that can be controlled with a wide range of K-array accessories via DMX or by remote control.
The Tornado-KTL2 comes with wall brackets for fixed installations on surfaces.
- Type Point source
- Transducers 2″ neodymium magnet woofer
- Frequency Response (1) 150 Hz – 18 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2) 107 dB (peak)
- Rated Power 18 W
- Coverage V. 90° | H. 90°
- Connectors 4PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω / 32 Ω selectable
- . 70V version avail. upon request
Handling and Finish
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 74 x 74 x 118 mm (2.91 x 2.91 x 4.65 in) (3)
- Weight 0.6 kg (1.32 lb)
- Material Aluminum
- Color Black, White, Custom RAL
- Notes for data:
(1) With dedicated preset.
(2) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m.
(3) Bracket not included in measures. Passive loudspeakers require dedicated presets loaded on K-array amplifiers.
New materials and designs are introduced into existing products without previous notice.